Industry training for you and your team; keeping your skills sharp, relevant and compliant. You’ll receive a Certificate of Completion after each training event and a copy of the presentations given to document your hours of continued learning.
- Webinars are complimentary. They are presented on the third Wednesday of each month (except July and December) and cover a wide range of collection related topics. They’re easy, convenient, last between sixty and ninety minutes and quickly add up to over fifteen hours per year in training!
- Collection Plans and Procedures
- Collections Karate – Influence and Motivation
- Perkins Workshop – Repayment, Forbearance, Deferment, Discharge and Cancellation
- Perkins Workshop – Billing, Collections and Default
- CFPB and Issuing Institutional Loans
- Fatigue Syndromes
- Loan Consolidation TIVA update
- Perkins Assignments
- Regional Workshops are complimentary. They are an excellent opportunity to catch up on trending topics, regulations, policies, procedures, new skills and network with local institutions away from the distractions of the office.
These convenient micro-conferences provide 7 hours of training on 6 industry related topics. Workshops training materials, continental breakfast and lunch are provided to all attendees. Check here to view links from past workshops. Oakland – Claremont
Future workshop sites include Seattle, Portland, Chicago, Philadelphia and Dallas. Additional cities to be announced.
- Cruisin’ to Collections is our low or no-cost two and a half day annual conference that features a blend of Regulatory and Policy Compliance, Trending Issues, Collection Techniques, Campus Safety and Self-Wellness
Held in sunny Las Vegas with a casual environment this conference is an excellent opportunity to network with other institutions and will send you home rejuvenated, ready to implement new skills.
For clients, the first attendee is free. For additional attendees and for non-clients the cost is very low and is also reimbursable, up to $1,000.00 through our *Conference Reimbursement Program. Designed to provide maximum value for your training budget dollar your registration fee covers most meals and even includes a dinner and a Las Vegas show.
- Personalized Training is also either on-site or via online conference. Simply contact us to discuss and schedule a training session. This training has included Internal Procedures review and writing, working with difficult borrowers, telephone collection guidelines, understanding the Perkins Loan Program and networking in the campus based community