- This event has passed.
Internal Collections Procedures
January 17, 2018 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
When doing collections it is important to have a plan in place. Having and committing to a collection plan will:
- Make the work you do more streamlined and efficient.
- Remove the stress of making personal decisions.
- Be consistent with every student and situation.
- Make it easier to respond to complaints by students or parents about your decisions to superiors.
- Benefit the student by having a clear understanding of what is required and the consequences of non-compliance.
Subjects: Billing, effective collection letter series, payment plan structuring, holds, financial statements, deferrals, disputes and settlements.