- This event has passed.
Financial Literacy Month – Credit Awareness Discussion
April 17, 2019 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
In this webinar we will discuss credit fundamentals and the impact of credit management. You will sharpen your knowledge of credit essentials to use and share with others.
In this session we will discuss:
- Predatory Lenders and costs associated with little or poor credit
- Credit Reports – What they are, what they consist of and how to interpret them
- FICO and other credit scores – What they are, how they’re calculated and increasing your score
- Building, rebuilding, repairing and maintaining good credit
- Resources to build or improve your Financial Literacy program